Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will run for food

This weekend I had the best running experience ever. I ran 2 miles to a cute bakery on a beach ate a chocolate croissant and then ran back, it was heaven I would run everyday for a croissant.
At this same beach I sacrificed two toenails to Poseidon or Ariel or whoever lives in the water. It was a rather painless way to have the poor things go their merry way after my last race ruined their chance of living happily on my feet. The shame is I just paid money last week to have them painted a delightful orange color. Sigh. I had thought about keeping them in a necklace as a race souvenir, but maybe a fish ate them instead.

3 comments:

Jameson said...

Everyone knows it's Davey Jones

Becky said...

ummm... gross. running by the beach makes every run better... as does chocolate croissants.

likeschocolate said...

croissant yummy, but toe nails on a necklace yuck.