Friday, May 7, 2010
Sick day
One would think that having a child home sick, I would be forced to stay home and get so much done around the house. Well my husband would think that. But it seems like I get even less than normal done, I lay around holding my sick baby, watching movies with her if she asks me to. Eating more, drinking more soda. All in all it's not very healthy for me to have a sick child. Who by the way has scarlet fever. Does that give anyone else the creeps hearing? It feels like we should be quarantined or something. At least it was something we could positively identify and now treat, so by Saturday afternoon she will no longer by contagious, or itchy. Just in time to go to church so I can play my piano solo that I desperately want/need to get out of!! The stake presidents son is having his farewell and it's mothers day, not a good time for me to play the piano, I need to play in August when everyone is on vacation!! ARGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sorry Ellie's down and out :(
Justin had scarlet fever when he was 3 it is kind of creepy but he bounced back very quickly.
You will do great on Sunday!! Love you xoxoxo
SCARLET FEVER>!?! What is that? I thought it was extinct like POLIO?! hahahaha Hope you two have a nice day. Love you!!
You will play phenomenally! You are a good woman to sit there like that all day.
Saved by the Rash! And honesty! You'll do great in August-or we could try for plea bargaining and sing a duet in September when I come for Elle's baptism! except I don't think I can sing any more-my vocal cords are too saggy...
Post a Comment