Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Sigh, again
I know I'm talkative today. Tonight Elle was saying her prayers with me and she said, "thank you for Dad to have a good job and bless him to be safe, bless mom while she relaxes at home and maybe can clean up a little so Dad comes home happy." Nice. I am so unappreciated, and unnoticed, just like most every Mom out there!! Good thing it's Mothers Day soon, I could use some bucket filling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I present that fathers are less appreciated than mothers. Mothers are always there for the children. How many kids do you hear say "hey dad, thanks for going to work so you can pay the electric bill so that we can see during family home evening"?
Oooh.... that made me do the cringe-laugh. I have so much to say that I'm speechless! :)
And so Mother's Day at home with all 4 children was Heaven on Earth? And the spreading Scarlet Fever???
Post a Comment