Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank goodness for MONDAYS

It was the kind of weekend I can't actually post everything, one it would take too long, and two it was so awful. I should have known once the run in with the tree happened I should have gone back to bed. After the tree before I could even get out of my clothes we started trimming the hedges around the house, there is around 20or so of these giant bushes that we have to shape into a round or egg look. My arms are so sore from the trimmer and my shoes are even dirtier than they were. Then while we were doing this for 5+ hours Matt starts throwing his Chinese star at our tree, I've been telling the boys for years to not throw sharp things at my tree, I've lost enough trees thank you. Of course he ignores me and I am too busy to notice when he comes and tells Kirk that his star may have flown into the neighbors air conditioner and it is not making a very loud hissing noise. So I am happy to let you all know we have now bought new airconditioners for both of our neighbors. It may be awhile before we get one for ourselves. The neighbors were very nice and are being very fair, and Matt is going to work off his part by cutting both our lawns ALL SUMMER long. Then Connor had a meltdown at church worthy of a 4 years old. All in all a long weekend. Gosh it's fun being a parent!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

haha Boo, only you could handle this. i hope you know how impressed we are all with how much you do. you make our clark heritage proud.

nathaniel said...

I'm so sorry!! I would have been so mad!! BOTH your neighbors??
Definitely counts as a bad weekend.

ken said...

wow...um...you should write a book

ken