Thursday, February 18, 2010
Once again the winner is.... Connor!!
Well we went to Uncle Mike yesterday for the kids teeth, the best pediatric dentsit ever in case you need one. And he took Connor's xrays and it's offical, he has a tooth coming in the middle of his upper palate just like I did. I said of course it's Connor!! We are very bummed but he is a little excited/nervous about the upcoming surgery. He wants to know how long he gets to miss school and can we video tape it. Poor kid. The other orthodondist who was talking to us has never had the problems I have had with the tooth moving back, so hopefully he should be good. Well after the tooth gets a hole cut around it and a large trench made so the tooth can slowly descend where it is supposed to be, THEN he'll be good. sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment