Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eagle award


It was a busy day filled with Bonnieism's. I won't spell check that word. I drove ALL the way down to the scout office off of 285 only to figure out I'm supposed to be at the one in Lawrenceville. It was a long journey, but my mother in law was a good sport through out the whole thing, and the map icon on her ipod saved the day and got us where we needed to be. We picked up Eagle Court of Honor, hereafter known as ECH, invitations, programs, napkins, neckerchiefs, totems, a book from his grandparents and a statue from his grandparents and most importantly, I got his official certificate, his patch and then pins he gives to me and Kirk. I was a very cool thing to get that black velvet box! There is just so much to do and I'm not sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm excited anyway! The Excedrin is helping A LOT!
Meanwhile, Kirk is in New Orleans for trial this week, the judge is best friends with the attorney on the other side and not making a secret out of it, so pray for Kirk!!

1 comment:

nathaniel said...

Congrats to Matt! What an achievement!
Bummer for Kirk though! Not sounding promising!