Too Blessed to be Stressed!
The life and times of Kirk, Bonnie, Matt, Connor, AJ and Elle... as told by Bonnie heh heh
Saturday, March 31, 2012
I'll take it
A woman was quite surprised I wasn't her age this week, which is 27. I'm not sure if it's because I act immature as I lift weights, but I will go ahead and take it as a compliment anyway!
I am a mother, which means I am a nurse, cook, laundress, house cleaner, gardner, mechanic, tutor and teacher, kisser of injuries, accountant, photogragher, shoulder to lean or cry on, fashion advisor, chauffer, interior decorator, nutritionist, dance teacher, music leader, lead singer of the band in my kitchen, fun date when I can be, cheeleader, bookreader! I may not do them all well, but I love what I do and I do it the best I can!
1 comment:
I wish someone thought I looked 27!
Post a Comment