Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am not a fan of pain, I'm not a fan of pain that won't go away with the use of reasonable measures. My back completely gave out Monday night while I was helping my now ex-sister in law pack her stuff to move. It completely dropped me to the floor and left me there for a day or so. I'm now seeing a chiropracter, wearing a brace and waiting for physical therapy, AND I can't do my runs for 2 weeks right when I'm in the middle of training. Not putting me in a good mood. My family not cleaning up after themselves while I can't walk or bend well.... is seriously fouling my mood.
On the nice side, both baby birds are growing well, and thankfully still alive. My name of falcor has been rejected, but not Pip. Now I've renamed him Scre, short for screamer. Because he is very loud when he's hungry.

No comments: