Thursday, November 11, 2010

My day off

So my day off goes like this.
6:00am wake up AJ and Elle
6:50 miss the bus and drive them to school
7:05 rewake up Kirk, wake up Matt, and Connor
8 go to AJ's Veterans day program.
9:30 Matt dermatologist
10:30 stop in mall for new shirt for MAtt
drive 1/2 way to dmv, 20 minutes, to realize Matt forgot a important piece of paper. drive home and drive again to Dmv
12:30 get to DMV to realize I am a moron, it's closed on veterans day.
Drive home so Matt can get him back pack and then drive him back to school by about 1:30.
drop my business card off at a music store to ask for referrals
get groceries and YW activity stuff for tonight.
2:30 get kids off the bus, snack and homework
3:30 make dinner
4:30 meet at target to get 2 extra boys for carpool to gymnastics
5 gymnastics start, 25 minutes away
6:30 leave gymnastics early to get to yw where I am teaching something, as soon as i come up with it.
8:30 yw end
9:00 i should be home to finish kids homework and finish cleaning dinner.
Gosh I'm so happy I had a day off :)

1 comment:

Julie Clark said...

Bonnie, that makes me tired just reading it. You are amazing and I hope your family knows it. :o)