Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Blues

I am exhausted today. It was a long holiday week, which I worked everyday but one. At times it was fun, I was the only one there and I went around and played on every piano! Other times it was either boring or discouraging. Then yesterday I was released from my YW calling. I think I handled it great until I got to church and saw Britt who is the President and one of my best friends and all of sudden I just couldn't pull myself together and cried the rest of church. I know it's going to be a good thing, I am so busy and it was hard to give my calling a 100%. Now I am the Primary teacher for the 10 yr old girls. Today it's gloomy and rainy and I feel like I went through a breakup and the other party already has a replacement. Pity party in bed is what I want to do, but the house is a class A disaster, dishes, laundry and Christmas stuff spread from one end to the other. But I have wassail simmering for my cold, a sudafed digesting alongside with a excedrin for my headache and Elle's ipod blasting and I'm getting started on the kitchen. Is there anyone out there who wants to come sit on the one clean corner of my couch and talk to me while I clean? Lonely on a post breakup-bad weather-sick-monday isn't so fun! (and Celeste wouldn't even go to lunch with me!)

3 comments:

Amanda in GA said...

Bonnie I wish I had read this earlier I would have come over!! Let me know when you have a day off we need to do lunch or something

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I'll come hang out with you! I always get in a weird lonely depressed funk after we have family or guests in. Everything is so busy and then Wham. Nothing. :( Nothing but back to my regular life. Laundry, dishes, work, husband traveling.. you know the drill! No one to hang out with all day, or all the fun commotion around the house. That, and I'm exhausted to top it all off. So girl. I'm right there with ya! And I cried all day when I got released too... :( You were awesome, I know they are going to miss you! What else did I miss yesterday?! Ack. Next time, CALL ME!! Or just show up and sit on my possibly clean couch. It's always better when you're not at home, right? *hugs to you!*

Becky said...

Call me anytime you want Boo. You know I'm just around all day. I wish I read this earlier too! I would've talked to you :( I love you big sister!