Sunday, March 14, 2010

My sunday

So my back has been seriously hurting for about 3 days. I can't sleep in any position so no sleep, walking hurts, breathing occasionally hurts. It was a little embarrassing to fall in Walmart when my leg gave out. But dinner was at my house and so I persevered and tried to make a easy dinner. Spicy sausage spaghetti sauce, homemade Alfredo, stuffed mushrooms, but I did not make homemade bread and the salad came from a bag. So it was baby steps. Maybe someone needs to take my over achiever dinner maker outside and put it out of it's misery. Unfortunately everyone has left and my back hurts quite a bit from cooking so dishes will have to be done, manna. How do you spell that? Tomorrow I guess is good enough. Or maybe midnight, it's not like I will be sleeping. I did get a wonderful blessing while the family was all here and was told to get sleep (duh) and use temperance so I can heal. (sound familiar mom?)
really seriously craving chocolate, but the person who brought dessert brought grocery bakery brownies, and I'm not even tempted to eat a bite. Maybe some cadburry eggs will fix me!!
I taught the lesson n YW today and it went alright. Connor was called as the 2nd counselor in the Deacons Quorum which is pretty exciting! Every Sunday and Wednesday he tells me the Deacons hate him and don't want him there. Maybe this will help him to see that he is wanted there and needed. Keep praying for him! He has a lot of love to give!

3 comments:

ken said...

cadburry eggs are magical. sorry about you're back. there is no escape from a bad back it just effects everything
ken

Amanda in GA said...

sorry I have been a bad bad friend and just saw this! So sorry about your back.

likeschocolate said...

I try to stay away from the Cadbury Egss because they are just way to yummy! Thanks for the boyscout information.