I'm sure you are in shock that it has been a few days since I've blogged. I am sorry to let everyone know that a loved member of our household is on it's dying last breath. One would hope that it would go in peace and dignity, allowing us to remember it with fond thoughts and memories. But no. It wants to die slowly, painfully, causing frustration and even causing loud screams of rage to echo through the house as memories it once held are lost or impossible to retrieve. For me personally, it's forcing me to go through detox, a forced withdrawal from some of my many favorite past times, like facebook, and blogspot, and the library catalog, paperbackswap.com and shelfari. Yes it's been days since I've been able to post my thoughts for the day knowing that most people couldn't care less. It's been painful emotionally charged days since I've been able to throw my witty comments out there to the web and amuse myself. Oh boy this was fun, but I think it's about to die on me and I want to send this out so everyone knows, yes I am alive. My life is still chaotic and lovely all at once. Teenagers are not my friends unless they are my young women. Matthew now has a size 10W foot, and he can put the whole foot in his mouth. Hmmm just like me I guess. I hope to hear from you soon and be heard by you but that will depend on my unfaithful virus ridden computer. Anyone see Office Space? Because that is going to be happening in my backyard, very, very soon.
PS the kids are currently trying to coax Elle's new hamster that is the size of a cotton ball out from underneath the stove. It sounds like they are having fun. If they get it I may flush it down the toliet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I have missed your witty blog! I am so glad you are still alive! I am very proud of you for not helping cut the animal's life shorter by making it painless ;) hint hint
So I suspected we had bff's going on here, but didn't want to jump to any conclusions. However, I really thought you'd be a better influence than this. Guess I'd better be rethinking this friendship they have, because I'm not ready to let them leave out that door. Without me. Without being a constructive, contributing citizen. So sad. Where oh where did we go wrong!
By the way, by brother is a computer therapist (aka, tech) and I'm sure would be happy to look at it for you if you need. ;)
You make me laugh! We had the same problem last week which resulted in a new computer. That was only after losing some precious photos that were eaten by the virus that spread through every file of the computer. At least you didn't have poo on your clothes last night because your 3 year old who is very capable of going to the toilet is too lazy and blew out his pants.
Oooo---is it the hamster that is dying? We had that once and it was awful!! I have always regretted not putting that poor thing out of its misery sooner. But how? Take it to the vet and pay to have it put down?
I love to read your witty comments:) Sorry your days have been painful:(
Get a Mac!
hahahaha I miss your hilarious kids.
Post a Comment