Friday, January 8, 2010
Practicing my yoga breathing
Kirk and I think we might have a chance to breathe and relax in March, maybe. In the next 3 weeks we have Matt's eagle board of review with all the paperwork due 10 days before and it is not done. AJ has his final pinewood derby and Kirk also gets to make a Bishopric car, yippee. I have a weekend with Matt at youth conference and tomorrow Kirk and I drive the 3.5 hours each way to our temple for 1 session so we can rush back and I drop Kirk off to see Monster trucks with his brother and parents for Ryan's bday. It's feeling a little crazy. I'm finishing up a memory book for my good friend who lost her daughter. And I have only 9 weeks left to train for my half marathon!! I did finally buy new shoes today, I braved ice coated roads with crazy Georgians driving on it just to get shoes so I could get my long run in for the week! I'm not sure it relieved any stress, but I know it will in the long run! Oh and don't tell Lily but I am starting to crochet her baptism throw tonight since her baptism is at 7 on Jan 23 after we spent 1-5 at the pinewood derby plus an hour before and after since Kirk is borrowing the track from our friends in the other ward. Who were also our biggest rivals, a few people in that ward made comments that they were glad to see us and our awesome cars leave their competition, so sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The first guy who ran a marathon died right afterward. Just an FYI.
It's enough to deter me. Just sayin.
For reals though good luck with that!
You are too sweet! I didn't know you had a blog too. You know I'll be checking in now on your cute self....
:)
WOW!!! It is crazy there! I think I will take advantage of the 10 minute ride to the temple here! I come back in a week, let me know if I can help you out in any way! I'm hoping to join Lifetime when I get back... so at least we can be workout buddies!
And who says competition is not alive and will in the Pinewood Derby!
Post a Comment