Saturday, January 23, 2010
Pinewood Derby Day!
So it's our last pinewood derby! After 3 boys it's been quite a long journey. We went out on top which of course was a lot of fun! Kirk had a great time helping all the boys in the ward weigh in and he offered to put graphite on anyones tires and helped with lose wheels. He even gave a boy one of our old cars when he came without one. He built a car for the Bishopric and it was the arrow of light car that allowed every boy to win! Some of the boys beat him by such a long distance they asked him if his car was supposed to be bad! We said of course not!!It was a busy day we set up the track and then took it down then came back so I could play the piano at our niece's Lily's baptism and Elle and I sang I'm trying to be like Jesus, our first ever public duet, it was awesome! And after getting up to run 8 miles at 6 in the morning I am ready for bed! Although Kirk just asked me to speak tomorrow in church and I'm teaching the lesson, so maybe I'll get to bed by midnight! What a wonderful world it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Oh girl, I had no idea that was a last minute talk! You, of course, act just like a natural up there. Downfalls of a husband with that calling I suppose! Maybe this is all because of your previous post? Did you knock on wood after writing it?
Post a Comment