Monday, September 14, 2009
Sound bites from my day
Okay this morning Elle asked to watch Ratatouille, but thought it was pronounced Ratatootie. AJ comes up to dinner after jumping on the trampoline, lifts up his shirt and says, "I'm hot in both ways"!! Needless to say I'm still laughing. Then to cap it off a gentleman stopped me in the store and told me I looked like the Russian tennis player. Personally from his accent I think his school assignment was to talk to complete strangers today to work on his English, but it was nice anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well if your Ruskie admirer is referring to Maria Sharapova....that's a BIG COMPLIMENT! Go with it.
dad
a funny soundbite from my day on Sept. llth. I had written "Patriot's day" on the white board. Some 4th graders came in and one boy said, "What's pirate's day? and another said "It's not pirates day, it's parrots day. What is parrot's day, Mrs. Clark. These weren't even the special ed kids I teach. Scary huh? lol
Nice. I'm telling you, video tape one day of your life and send it to any network. They would be thrilled to do a show on your life. Big $.
I love your kids!
Post a Comment