I am a mother, which means I am a nurse, cook, laundress, house cleaner, gardner, mechanic, tutor and teacher, kisser of injuries, accountant, photogragher, shoulder to lean or cry on, fashion advisor, chauffer, interior decorator, nutritionist, dance teacher, music leader, lead singer of the band in my kitchen, fun date when I can be, cheeleader, bookreader! I may not do them all well, but I love what I do and I do it the best I can!
3 comments:
What a great lookin' family! Totally got a Christmas card picture already... nice! Excited to hear stories... I'm sure it was an entertaining weekend.
that location really does look beautiful, i'm always amazed at how old your kids look. did kirk catch anything this time? ken
ps the comment verification word was squads. nice
Love the family pictures! I also love that you put hearts on the pictures! :)
Post a Comment