Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween etc







The Johnstons and Hansens on our front porch before hitting the neighborhood. Matt was horribly, horribly sick the whole weekend, so he is not there. Then you can see that Connor loves to organize his candy, even the sucker sticks are crossed at an angle. Then I braided Elles hair last night and today it was so cute and curly! I totally remember mom doing that to my hair! Elle is a pink bunny. I really pushed for her to be a witch this year but one look at this incredibly soft bunny dress at target and it was over! one night she had the nose and whiskers but on halloween she had glitter makeup on, courtesy of Susan.

3 comments:

Parnell's said...

Everyone is so cute! I want to see elles costume up close. That's sucks about Matt hope he's feeling better.
Ricki

Bonnie said...

your wish is mine to do, it's at the top. it's a dress so i bought pink leggings to go under it.

Amanda in GA said...

Elle is too cute. I need a little girl! Connor has Justin beat on the in organizing Justin's were sorted but not quite so neatly.