Friday, August 29, 2008

Notes from picture morning

Thankyou for all of your opinions and cracks about me being phsychotic. I think it was the whole idea of myonly girls first school pictures. And I didn't have a favorite outfit, everything was just average to me so everyones help was fun! Last night Elle decided she wanted to wear the ogg white shirt which was #1 so I said fine. But this morning she decided that the pink shirt went better with her freshly painted pink nails so we switched but it was a lot of pink so i put the black vest on. She liked until we were walking out the door and then began to sob that she didn't like the vest. I admit I was hasty and said Elle just get in the car we are late!! When I got in the car I saw she had taken it off and stuffed it under her carseat. I didn't say a word about it until we got out of the car at school and I said are you sure you don't want to wear the vest? I said Dad and Aunt Becky liked it... and then Aj says yah I like it too, adn then Connor agreed it thought it looked nice. So she gets these big eyes and coos in this flirt little girls voice, "You do? OK i'll wear it." and was thrilled to put it on once more. SO there you go. I thought that only happened like in Father of the Bride, but no it happens now.
Did anybody read on the Stephenie Meyer website? someone she let read her partially finished Midnight Sun novel leaked it on the web. SO she is so distraught over she doesn't know if she'll ever finish it. And she doesn't want her fans going to find the illegal copies so she went ahead and posted what was leaked so anyone can read it. I think thats sad, and I really hope she gets over it so we don't all lose out because of one person!

2 comments:

ken said...

Bon these are out of control funny. Love you!

Kristen Parnell said...

Hey this is kris. Loved reading this. Totally reminds me of when I was little (and not-so little). I worshipped my older brother. Even to when I was a freshman in high school, I would literally pay him to take me places (or sadly to borrow his clothes... yep, that was my 8th grade thug-love stage ;) So funny.