Too Blessed to be Stressed!
The life and times of Kirk, Bonnie, Matt, Connor, AJ and Elle... as told by Bonnie heh heh
Monday, March 18, 2013
End of the Season
Well the season is over and I'm exhausted!! Aj had a great gymnastics season and ended up 8th in the state for his age group and level, not bad at all! He works so hard to stay balanced with gym, school, scouts and friends and I am so proud of him!
I am a mother, which means I am a nurse, cook, laundress, house cleaner, gardner, mechanic, tutor and teacher, kisser of injuries, accountant, photogragher, shoulder to lean or cry on, fashion advisor, chauffer, interior decorator, nutritionist, dance teacher, music leader, lead singer of the band in my kitchen, fun date when I can be, cheeleader, bookreader! I may not do them all well, but I love what I do and I do it the best I can!
1 comment:
Congratulations! Your hard work is paying off!
Post a Comment