we have a newly hatched baby bird, this makes 2. The babies are 4 or 5 days apart. This stresses me out, are the feeding the younger one? Is he strong enough to fight for his share? I've only seen the bigger one feed, then he sat on the other one. Why do I have to deal with this? On top of everything else?? Hello kinda busy without all the nature crap! The pictures are about a week apart and the first was when Pip was only a week old while Falcor is pushing 2 weeks.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
It's the love shack, and the products of that love
we have a newly hatched baby bird, this makes 2. The babies are 4 or 5 days apart. This stresses me out, are the feeding the younger one? Is he strong enough to fight for his share? I've only seen the bigger one feed, then he sat on the other one. Why do I have to deal with this? On top of everything else?? Hello kinda busy without all the nature crap! The pictures are about a week apart and the first was when Pip was only a week old while Falcor is pushing 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment