


We took the kids kayaking on the Chattahoochee this weekend for a fun fathers day family activity. I admit I thought the boys should all go fishing but it was fun to go as well I must admit. It's so much work hooking all the boats up before and after, but boy is it fun on the river. we paddled up stream for a while so then we could float back to the ramp. The water was really high since we've had some great rain storms this week. I wished most of the trip I had a super awesome camera. I missed some wonderful pictures. One of my favorites was coming back, I was behind Matt and Connor and it was so beautiful to watch their back muscles and bones shift as they paddled. I have to admit Connors especially since he is a rower and has developed those muscles. But watching their bodies move and shift was a beautiful thing. I think it's such a miracle that these are my little babies growing up and I'm so grateful for their health and strength! I was I had a picture of that moment, but could a picture showing all the shifting muscle? No but it's still be cool!



2 comments:
The water also might have been high due to the dam releases. Have you heard that you should call to find out when they open the dam. Several people have died on the Chat recently because of the high waters. A couple of them were some fisherman who were out on a boat. I wish I knew who yor are suppose to call. I am glad you guys had a good time.
What's Father's Day with water and mud?
Post a Comment