Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Running Woes

I ran at the gym today since it was the only way to run with my awesome running buddy, it's probably been a year since I've run on the dreadmill. Anyway Since it was so late in the day I just showered there but I forgot a change of shoes, it's always something with me. But the rest of the day I was so busy I just stayed in my running shoes, and several times a hour I would realize I had all my toes curled under and tight for absolutely no reason, I guess I know why I keep losing toenails, ouch! Is this genetic? Does anyone else curl their toes in their shoes? Maybe I should buy those toe socks, you know where each toes has it's only little place... maybe that would stop me...
I did wear my super cool new 10k teeshirt, it's only the 2nd cute teeshirt I've gotten. I've had some real ugly ones, that I can't seem to throw away. As if in time they will be cute. No they will never be cute.
movie quote, "creme brulee can never be jelly" ) how do you spell that?)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can be creme brulee... No.
haha You spelled it right. Good quote!
My Best Friend's Wedding
Boo, your word verification just asked me to type "cankers". I've never gotten a real word before!