So I will here publicly admit I've gained a couple of pounds over the last week or so. I'm not happy about it, at all. It puts me at a weight i haven't been in awhile and most of my pants don't fit. I started running again maybe 2 weeks ago after a 6 month break so that annoys me even more. Anyway so I ran my 5 miles today, hating every step because I'm so much slower than I was and running hurts again. Then I was very careful to eat healthy all day. Which was actually very hard to do. I have had a horrible headache that radiates up behind one ear and throbs when I try to lay down for about 6 days now. So I eat to feel better, it doesn't work but I enjoy eating so I guess that explains the weight gain. Anyway so I'm dealing with a throbbing headache resisting the easter candy and I absolutely refused to give in and have a pepsi... which lasted for 1 hour after having Matt in my car after school. Then I happily ordered a drink like it would cure the worlds problems. Maybe I should just buy the bigger pants.
BTW he actually stomped his foot at me today, I'm telling you it's amazing. It's like he's 2 again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We have some of that behavior here at my house. Harris called me by my first name to be a smarty pants. I told him that if he does that again that he will be walking home.
Post a Comment