
Tonight Elle had her first father daughter dance at school! She was so excited, we had to go to target and get a new outfit, paint her nails and choose just the right earrings! She wasn't thrilled with her curly hair that I did and she hesitates smiling since 2 of her top teeth are missing. I think she looks darling and I can't believe how old she looks! Kirk was a good sport considering he flew to Florida last night and home again today! His plane last night was speeding down the runway about to take off when there was a loud noise and the plane seemed to almost turn. The pilot came on to say they lost one of the engines! Seconds away from being in the air! After sitting on the plane for almost 2 hours they declared the problem fixed and off the went! I was so glad he didn't call me until he was in Florida safe!! I would have been stressing out for those 5 hours!



2 comments:
Glad Kirk is safe and how darling for daddy and daughter dances. I can't wait!
so where is Elle? All I see is a grown up girl whom I hardly recognize!!! I know the guys are growing up but just a cotton picking minute here!!! Elle??? Are you in there Girl?
Post a Comment