

Well Kirk and I got to see Olivia and Kyle's new baby, Eleanor Marie Johnston. She is of course completely beautiful! They are darling protective parents! I am just happy I got to see her before she was 3 months! Of course I couldn't touch her face, neck, head, hands or arms or anything else she could stick in her mouth. I also had to be told several times how to hold her and support her head. Good thing I was told all of this since I plan on having kids someday.... oh wait.... I successfully had 4.



2 comments:
Chloe is almost here!!! Are you coming for the blessing? Before????? When does Southwest open in Atlanta?
hahahaha I can joke because I'm totally overprotective too, but that's funny. Um, hello Bon, you're clearly touching her little chest, and inevitably, wafts of air are going to carry your germs right up into her nose!! ;) She looks precious!
Post a Comment