
I know better than to assume that I can make something that looks like it does in a catalog! I mean really! And yet when I went off to YW last night armed with this recipe I expected slightly prettier results. And the girls ate so many of the cake balls before we stuck them in the freezer that several felt too sick to even put on the orange candy coating! Note to self, Kristen's recipe was better, 15 minutes in the freezer is NOT enough time! they kept sliding off the sticK Plus the churches freezer is pretty week.
*On a very important side note, they tasted fantastic!*



4 comments:
They look delicious to me!
That is about how mine looked. Tasted fantastic but super messy to make.
At least your site it not called "I have a problem"
I think they're great! Mine were so un-uniform; my sister and I were cracking up making them, showing each other our attempts, because we really were trying to make them look fancy... but their taste makes up for EVERYTHING :)
Post a Comment