Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Hair trials
I have been so absolutely crazy this last few days, packing Kirk and Matt for two weeks at Philmont and getting the other kids and I packed for a visit to my parents, babysitting nieces and nephews, you know busy stuff. But I have hated my hair for weeks. I couldn't go see people I love with this cut. I have tried and tried to style it and like it, to no avail. Of course I decided that I absolutely couldn't live with it on Monday night and I leave Wed. So not a lot of room to work with. I found someone who could fit me in and was highly recommended. Here is what I have to say, it's a very well done haircut, it's sassy, I no longer look like Ramona the great. However I have almost no hair left. I'm not kidding, it is so short. I told her I wanted to keep as much length up front as possible, and I think there are maybe 15 hairs on both sides that are still that length. I've always joked with Kirk that when he dies I'm going to have short hair, because who cares. So have I jinxed his trip by getting the widow haircut the day he goes?? Give me some time to work up to getting a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You HAVE to post a photo!! Have fun on your trip can't wait to see you when you get back
So come on with the picture already!
Bonnie, You ROCK this haircut! It is fabulous
1
PLEASE please please post a picture! By time I get to see it, it won't be short anymore! I'm sure you look amazing!
Post a Comment