My kids are such hams, I had to post all the pictures! Obviously even though school starts very early out here they were excited to go back today. I expect that enthusiasm to last through the week max! It's my last time having the kids in only 2 schools for a long, long time so I'm enjoying it! Connor enjoyed his first day of middle school, not thrilled with all the teachers, but who is? He did well with his locker and informs me in order to change for PE he needs boxers not briefs, too revealing!
Monday, August 10, 2009
First day of 2009-10
My kids are such hams, I had to post all the pictures! Obviously even though school starts very early out here they were excited to go back today. I expect that enthusiasm to last through the week max! It's my last time having the kids in only 2 schools for a long, long time so I'm enjoying it! Connor enjoyed his first day of middle school, not thrilled with all the teachers, but who is? He did well with his locker and informs me in order to change for PE he needs boxers not briefs, too revealing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can't believe these are your kids, well I mean I can by the way they pose, but you can't have fours kids this old! They all look great
I second Ken's opinion. Ricki and I think that Matt looks older/more mature with the shorter hair.
Yep, I'm loving Matt's hair. What cute and hilarious kids! AJ is so old-- we just kept looking and the picture and saying we can't believe that's AJ!
Kris
Wow! You guys do start early there! Nathaniel told me about the boxer/brief thing when the whole PE thing started too.
Post a Comment