Sunday, July 26, 2009

Travel troubles

Leaving town with out kids when one has kids is so difficult. Sometimes one must really weigh if it's worth all the trouble. I think Becky's wedding is of course worth all that trouble and more, and because of that I have gotten more and more trouble. Really this is even harder then getting away for a 10 day wedding Cruise for Marshall!! My father in law had a major bike accident so I'm replacing 2 days and one night of babysitters, my over broke today, not to mention getting the house in order. I think there is a difference for how the house should look when family is babysitting then when a friend is babysitting, don't you? I'm now having a church friend come in Friday night so I'm trying to get my room in guest condition, nothing umm strange where anyone could fine it, you know. Can't really do anything with all the romance books on my shelf, maybe she'll find a good one! So anyway whatever happens I am still on a flight at 8am Tuesday morning so we are on the countdown!! Hopefully I'll be able to relax on the trip and not wonder who has me kids and what else has gone wrong!! And who cares if I'm not thrilled with my hotel, it's a hotel without my kids, how bad can it be?? Lets have a party in the hot tub one night!!
Shouldn't have taken that Excedrin, it makes me jumpy. But my head really hurt.

3 comments:

Parnell's said...

You have a hotel? I didn't know that. What hotel? mmmm hot tubs. I love hot tubs.

Kristen Parnell said...

I'm sorry it's been stressful-- I've been stressed, but not because I actually have to plan for 4 children to be watched, have a house to clean, huge family dinners, etc etc. I just sit up at night and worry that Cole is going to scream for 5 hrs straight on a plane ;) and am nervous to feed him on a plane too-- stinker won't take a bottle yet! soo... hopefully when we see you in the airport you'll be totally relaxed after reading a couple of great books and we (and the others on our plane) won't have pulled all of our hair out! And we'll get to see Becky get married and finally meet Jameson-- totally worth it even if he does scream (cole, not jameson... he may scream if we've pulled all of our hair out... time for me to go back to sleep!)

Jameson said...

I don't think getting me to scream would be all that exciting. I don't think it's what it's cracked up to be.