There is no way I can write this witty enough, or with enough excitement or gratitude, all my words are unequal to the task! My kids were the lucky recipients of the most beautiful Christmas quilts ever!! The kids love them, they are soft fabric with darling bright prints!! On one side is a tree made out of different green fabrics and even little presents underneath!! Thanks mom these ROCK!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Christmas Quilts
There is no way I can write this witty enough, or with enough excitement or gratitude, all my words are unequal to the task! My kids were the lucky recipients of the most beautiful Christmas quilts ever!! The kids love them, they are soft fabric with darling bright prints!! On one side is a tree made out of different green fabrics and even little presents underneath!! Thanks mom these ROCK!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very nice! What a great gift for your kids! I'm making Nathaniel a quilt for Christmas this year. I just started it yesterday and had to drive to American Fork for the backing material I wanted(:
I'm gonna be busy this week...
Kudos to your mom!
Post a Comment