Let me spend a moment thinking of why I like living in GA. HMMM ok let me keep thinking this is kinda a hard question. Well I have a very good friend here, Celeste, thats a good reason to live here. Ummm my kids really like living by their cousins thats a great reason. I like my raspberyy plants those are a nice reason. I do like my house here, expexcially my new carpet even if it broke my vaccum. I like that Kirk likes his job. Those are all perfectly good reason for me to live here right? Anyone want to join me?
A funny thing, they changed the 3rd grade curriculum this year so AJ is not going to be learning about GA history, instead he will be learning about Greece. Funny I think. Probably more exciting, but useful? Who knows.
PS anyone of you who are Diana Gabaldon readers, on her website is a link to her blog, which has a excerpt and a sample of writting from the next book!! It was so refreshing to read Claires "voice" again! Anyone who has not read the books, do not go to the page because it has spoilers! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment